Belonging is our most important value, and we strive to cultivate a community where everyone feels welcome. We also like to have a good time and we are always looking for ways to give back to our community. Throughout the year we offer social, community service and philanthropic opportunities to both members and non-members. Check our events calendar for what we have coming up next!
Mutt Strut 2017
Join us on Sunday, April 2nd to Strut Your Mutt! This event will benefit the Humane Society of Greater Kansas City and serve as a fun, social event for City Gym members and the Waldo community. You do not have to have a dog to participate in this event.
Donated Items from the "Sit Up and Beg" Wish List
Participants are asked to meet shortly before 7:30am in the CVS parking lot (northwest corner), located at 75th St. and Wornall. The walk will begin promptly at 7:30am, and is a two-mile, out-and-back route, which heads South on the Trolley Trail. We will provide water at the start/finish line, and depending on the weather, we will place water stops along the route.
Don't forget to make time for the Mutt Strut after party at Crow's Coffee Waldo!
Mutt Strut Rules:
- Dogs MUST remain on their leash at all times
- Retractable leashes are HIGHLY discouraged
- Dogs must be friendly and well socialized
- Dogs must be at least six months old and up-to-date on vaccinations
- All owners are responsible for picking up their pet's waste and must bring their own baggies
- No other type of pet is allowed at this event for their own safety
- Have fun!